Amy Bluestone Klein, CLU, CLTC has been in the insurance business for 30 years in her own company J & A Bluestone. She has worked in the areas of life, long term care, and disability insurance for individuals, business owners and executives.
She has been advocating for long term care insurance since its inception by educating her clients, giving seminars, and working with elder law attorneys and financial advisors to help them design plans for their clients.
- Designing Plans for both individual and businesses
- Seminar presentations to accountants, lawyers, wealth managers as well as community groups in the areas of life, disability, and long term care planning
- Carving out key executives for disability and long term care insurance
Implementing disability buy/out and overhead expense plans
- Designing partnership and stock redemption plans for life insurance buy/out and deferred compensation
- Estate planning, including second-to-die life insurance coverage
- Long term care planning for individuals and multi-life groups
- Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance